Thursday, August 5, 2010

May 2010

So in the mix of discovering were having twins, morning sickness, and my growing belly. I forgot to post the events of May. So sorry for the delay, but here is our May. ( Hehe that rhymed)

Camping!
We started out the month with a camping trip. We got a great deal on a tent and were so excited to try it out. We stayed a C.J. Strike Dam. It was really pretty, but I felt like we were at the city park with all the trees and grass. Seth loved it though. We learned though May isn't the best camping month. It was cold and windy almost the whole time, but that didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. Here are some of the highlights from our trip.
We couldn't find Seth's hat so he got to wear mom's. :)
This is were we stayed doesn't it look like a city park. lol
Brad and Seat had a great time chasing the squearls.
Heres our beautiful tent, which we bought for $15.oo at an REI Sale! I'm so proud of my thrifty husband.
Yes this is my hair. After Brad wiped bird poop out of it. GRR!
Seth loves to drive the car!
We went for a drive and decided to turn back after reading this sign.
Seth loved being outside all the time.
Chillin in Dads chair!

This is a two part picture of my sneaky son trying to get a soda.
He didn't know we were watching.
The last morning! Seth devouring his pancakes.
He's so messy.
All cleaned up and ready to go home.
Here you can see how packed the car really was.
(theres no way we could fit the twins in there two. Two words. New Car!)




Seth's Birthday!
Seth turned 1 on the 31st of May. He grew so fast. It's hard to believe that just a year ago he wasn't part f our lives. The year went so fast, but its hard to remember life without him. I'm hoping to post a bunch of pictures from his first year, but if I don't know we love him and he is the joy of our lives.
Seth and his girlfriend Cienna waiting for cake. I love Seth face.
So this cake my look like a disaster, but let me explain. It's green because that is Seth's favorite color. The candles are for the ages. Seth got one and the other two clusters if you look from the top read 47 and 18, Because we had a joint party with my mom, and brother.
Seth wouldn't let anyone near his slice of cake. Little piggy! He got 2 slices!
Birthday Bath!
Presents! He sat through opening one and then decided his old toys would do just fine.
Seth is mommies little helper.
He always wants to be in the middle of whatever i'm doing
even if that means being in the dyer when I'm trying to load it.

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures!!! I need to come visit I miss you guys. The Baby ticker on the side is a little creepy with 2 babies bumping into each other and just floating around. I fewl bad for your tummy!

    ReplyDelete