Friday, April 2, 2010

Home Alone!

I'm truly spoiled. My parents and siblings have been in McCall all week for spring break. It's been so quite. I don't love it. The house is so big when no one is home. Funny how you don't realize how much you enjoy something till it's gone. Seth doesn't like it much either. Everyday around 4 he starts looking for the kids to get home. Needless to say he is so excited when Brad gets home. I think he's like finally someone besides Mom. Yesterday morning he crawled all the way to the door after Brad crying and saying Dada Dada. It was so sad, but sweet that he didn't want him to leave. I'm not sure what were going to do when we get our own place. Seth and me are going to have serious separation issues. Now don't get me wrong Brad and me have LOVED the alone time. We have really reconnected this week. We didn't really realize it at first, but it's really hard to stay connected when there are other adults in the house.

So i guess it all comes down to living with family has its pros and cons. I don't think that one out ways the other though. It's just like everything else in life. It's give and take.


P.S. Brad surprised me with these wonderful flowers, I love them. There even me favorite kind. I Love him :)

1 comment: