Saturday we woke with a call from my mother in-laws sister who lives in Hawaii. Letting us now that they were okay, but heading to higher ground. So we had the weather channel on all day listening for updates about the pending tsunami. Thankfully everyone was okay and there house didn't flood. Its good to know they were prepared had there been any real danger.
We had a great time in Twin none the less. We played double rounds of Killer Bunnies, Manila, and discovered a new favorite O.J. Along with lots of fun games we went out to Golden Coral were Seth ate a whole plate of mashed potatoes. Man that kid can eat. I don't understand how the charts and the doctors say he's under weight.
So now the tears. This morning Seth pulled himself to a standing position on one of our kitchen stools, which of course fell on him. He cried huge crocodile tears. When I picked him up to comfort him. There was blood. That scared me. He's never bled before, I was for sure we would be taking a trip to the Doctors office. He was so upset and there was a lot of blood so i couldn't tell were the blood was coming from. After he officially covered me with tears, snot and blood. I was able to tell that he had cut his gum on the stool. Luckily it didn't hit his tooth. He calmed down and i got him some Motrin. Which help a lot. He was back to his regular self within a couple hours, but still scary. It's a whole new experience when its your child bleeding. I'm sure this is all just an over reaction, because he's my first, but I have that right as a new mom.
So theres our weekend in a nutshell. Brads dads getting old, no flooding in Hawaii, and my first experience blood.
No comments:
Post a Comment