Saturday, February 20, 2010

Long time no post!

It has been like 4 month since my last post. Life gets busy! Thats an understatement. Well here is a catch up. Our holidays were great. Seth and I went to Orem with my family for Thanksgiving. Brad had to stay behind to work so he could have Christmas off. It was rough being apart, but I'm glad that he let me go. Christmas eve morning we opened gifts with my family before departing for Twin Falls to spend Christmas with Brads family. We were very blessed and received many wonderful gifts. The best gift we gave was a home made calender we made for Brads parents with pictures of us. Our New was spent with our friends Zakk and Cyndi, we played (Brads favorite) Halo, and Catain. It was a great way to bring in the new year. Shortly after the first of the year we celebrated our Second wedding anniversary. Were does time go. Two years! It's passed with much trail and tears, but also great and endless happiness. As Brad so sweetly told me, "The best decision I've ever made and never regretted". I couldn't have said it any better myself. We had the chance to go to 1000 Springs resort and swim. It was a blast Seth loved the water. I'm so looking forward to buying a season pass to the pool this summer. It is with in walking distance so i'm wanting to go several times a week. Yes we are still in Boise and living with my parents. We are really enjoying being here. The little sacrifices we give up to be here are greatly rewarded by the several pluses. For instance I don't remember the last time i had to cook dinner, :) we always have a babysitter, and I'm usually not home alone. Which is always a plus for me. Here is a run down of how we are all doing individually.




Seth is almost 9 months now. Time flies. He has 4 almost 5 teeth, crawls and is learning how to walk from object to object. He loves playing with his Aunts and Uncles. He is really benefiting from living with some many different people. He is a SOCIAL baby! He may still be spoiled rotten, but he doesn't suffer from only child syndrome.




Brad was hired from his temp position to a full time Hewlett Packard Employee. YEAH! Which comes with full benefits and paid holidays. What a blessing. The Lord truly does provide. Brad is enjoying being able to speak French on a regular basis and gets along well with his caleges. He is still drawing in his free time. his latest adventure has been Photoshop CS4. Which for all of you who are lost to what that is. (Including me) It is a version of Photoshop that you draw with. He is getting really good at it and just finished a sketch of Batman.



I'm doing while also. I am really enjoying being a stay at home mom. At times it can get over whelming, but I love it! I get out of cooking dinner by washing, folding, and putting away laundry twice a week. Which is something I don't mind at all. One of the benefits Brad gets that i'm really looking forward to is the Oasis center. The oasis canter is a photo center at HP where employees get to print photos. For Free! We can get anything from a 2x3 to a 40x30 canvas print. I'm excited I have all my scrap booking supplies organized and ready. This should get the fever going again.



Well this is us. Hopefully I can be more consistent with my post. Heres hoping! :)

2 comments:

  1. Horray for an update. WOW I cannot believe he is 9 months. Time goes way to fast. He is getting so big & is so cute. I will have to send home with Eliza when she comes the rest of our little boy clothes that Parker does not fit into anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he's getting big!... And soo handsome! How is Boise this lovely time of year? I'm so ready for spring to come (for multiple reasons like warm weather, end of school, and of course a baby girl!)

    ReplyDelete