Sorry for my slacking with the blog we stoped picking up the in ternet at our house and i haven't had a car to come to the libaray.Once i get my act together I'll hopefully come once a week and update pictures for you all.
Brad finished his training at work yesturday. Yeah! his excited to start taking phone calls. He didn't get the shcuduel he wanted, but he's just happy he has a job. OUr plan is to stay with HP for 3 to 4 years. untill Brad can get a portfoilo together. And try to get a job working as a gaming concept artist. Thats what he would really like to do his decided. Why we put him through two years of autobody, I'm not sure, but i guess its all ways nice to have a back up career. We are looking for a house to rent near Brads office to cut his 40 minute round trip commuite down. I'm excited to find a home that we can stay in untill we leave Boise. I'm so done with moving.
Seth is doing great he can roll over know from his tummy to his back and from his back to his tummy. Its so fun to see him starting to be moblie. I know i won't think its so cute once he starts getting in to everything, but for know i enjoy watching him try. He's so close to sitting up by himself. Just a couple more days and i think he'll have it. He still has regular play dates with his friend Ceana it fun to get them together. Although all they really do is want to suck on each others hands and I think i have more fun with Cindy watching them, but thats okay by me.
Cindy and I are taking them to the Zoo today I'm excited and I'll proably have more fun then Seth will, but thats okay to. Its so nice to have a friend who lies/has time to get out and do things. It sure beats hanging around the house with me folks. Tomrrow is my Birthday 21 I can't believe it. Who would have thought that at 21 i would be married have a baby and be living at home. I sure wouldn't have. I swear that as you get older the days and years go faster. Days that use to last forever are know turning into weeks and months.
I promise I'll try extra hard to get you some pics this week. My camera is being gay and i think I've lost all my photos that were on it. But i'll get you all something.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment